My Release, Ltd.
Marjorie Chepp, Personal Trainer
Thanks to my background, I bring a unique understanding and approach to personal training and wellness coaching. After living with arthritis, sciatica and fibromyalgia myself for many years, I have learned how to manage my pain, control my symptoms, and achieve a higher level of daily functioning and fitness through exercise, myofascial release, proper breathing and other targeted techniques.
Our modern lifestyles create stress and strain to our bodies and minds, causing imbalances and pain. It has become my passion and my mission to teach others how to release themselves from their own pain, stress, discomfort and disability, so that they may also live fuller, richer lives at any age.
30 years of experience in the fitness industry
- BioMechanics Method® Corrective Exercise Specialist - Certified
- Functional Aging Institute Certified Personal Trainer
- Core and Functional Training – Certified Instructor
- Foam Rolling – Certified Instructor
- Barre Above® Certified Instructor
- Functional Pilates Certified Instructor
- Primary Personal Training – Certified
- Primary Yoga Instructor - Certified
- Yoga Ball Practitioner - Trained
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program Certified Instructor/Trainer
- Arthritis Foundation Walk With Ease Certified Instructor/Trainer
- Drums Alive Certified Instructor
- R.I.P.P.E.D.® Certified Instructor
- YMCA Fitness Instructor
- YMCA Aquatics Instructor